Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm starting to feel it.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are nipping at my heels.  I get very mixed feelings around this time.

Like, one minute I'm perusing craft ideas on Pinterest and planning gift baskets of my homemade foods, and the next I'm agonizing over money and time constraints, and then I just go to bed with my Kindle and cry.

It's an exciting and terrifying time of year.

This year, I've decided to do as much hand-made as possible, which is great for the creative juices and for thoughtful, well-planned gifts.  But man, is it time consuming.  And, you know, I work extra in the Christmas season.  Anyway, the point is, "WHEE! HERE WE GO!"

What are your favorite and least favorite parts of the holidays?

HATE:

MALLS
WRAPPING
CHRISTMAS MUSIC
EXTRA 10 LBS
ARGUMENTS ABOUT JESUS BEING THE REASON FOR THE SEASON  (People, Christmas is not a time for fighting.)
SNOW

LOVE:

PLANNING PRESENTS
COOKING FUN THINGS FOR EVERYONE TO EAT
SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY
DECORATING THE TREE
BOOZY PARTIES
SPARKLY CLOTHING

0 comments:

Post a Comment