Tuesday, June 12, 2012

8 weeks




  • I'm 8 weeks pregnant and the baby is the size of a kidney bean.  



  • I'm not nauseous, though I was a tiny bit last week.  I feel healthy and invigorated, until about 8:15 every evening, when the switch flips and it's pretty much game over.  I need to change it because I'm waking up at 5:00 every morning with Todd, and that's just not okay.



  • I happily bought some low fat fro-yo the other day and am enjoying a few treats that I haven't afforded myself in recent months.  I'm trying to force myself to add a little dairy to my diet and eat a few more calories than I was before, but in general, I'm carrying on my normal (well, "new normal") eating routine, which now seems so regular I don't know how to do it any other way.  And THAT, my friends, is what Weight Watchers is all about.  A healthy LIFESTYLE CHANGE.  Boy, I'm the stinking poster child, aren't I?

  • I think I've decided against any genetic testing this time around.  It was just too stressful and painful last time.  Here goes nothing.



  • Compulsive much? I have a whole plan for what to do about kid rooms already.  Just waiting on the sex of the baby to finalize decor.  Yep, I have it all planned in my head for girl or boy, and all of it is cute and el-cheapo.  Yes.  Compulsive.

  • I feel like I have a lot of time on my hands these days.  I'm not sure if it's the long summer days or the lack of parties or what, but our house is slowly being cleaned and reorganized.  Yesterday I actually went to Hobby Lobby and bought stuff for a playroom craft and this past weekend I cleaned the playroom and hung new curtains.  Who is this girl and what have you done with Megan?





0 comments:

Post a Comment